WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world's most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
To join the APAC and Greater China Regional Marketing Team to lead the plan and execution of marketing programs focusing on AECG (Adaptive and Embedded Computing Group) business in Japan, Korea and India market. The work/time split among 3 countries are 60%-65% on Japan, 35-40%% on Korea and India.
The successful candidate will play a key role in delivering top class marketing programs through robust planning, strong creativity and faultless execution. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the internal teams and external agencies to deliver compelling marketing programs that drive strong ROI.
- Plan and execute the marketing events and programs.
- Collaborate with Distributors and partners on the co-marketing activities to maximize the coverage of the customer base and the market impact.
- Work with local team to grow customer/partner references and case studies.
- Develop and execute the regional campaign and webinar plan based on local market focus and business priorities.
- Manage the execution of the integrated demand generation programs to ensure that all generated leads are assigned to the appropriate sales teams and receive timely follow-up (MQL to SAL to SQL)
- Manage the marketing budget, overseeing the quarterly spend on the regional marketing related area.
- 6-12 years' experience of B2B marketing in large and medium-sized corporate organizations within the Japanese market; experience in high tech/semiconductor industry is preferred.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering impactful marketing programs.
- Experience across a number of different marketing disciplines. For example, events, channel marketing, digital marketing (campaigns/webinars, content marketing), etc.
- Understand of the lead funnel process from Enquiry to Closed Won and experience with Marketing Automation systems.
- The ability to influence the focus of marketing initiatives successfully is essential, as is the need for first class interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Able to demonstrate strong organization and project management skills.
- Required language skills.
- English (fluent in written and spoken)
- Japanese (native or full professional proficiency)
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field is preferred.
Benefits offered are described: AMD benefits at a glance.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Apply on company website