What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
CHIEF ENGINEER FOR GPU – Engineering Director
As Chief Engineer, you will drive technical leadership of the dGPU team. You will foster deep partnerships with Product Definition Business leaders and Project Management leaders. You will also be hands on as you lead AMD IP and SoC Design teams. In parallel with product development and sustaining products post-delivery, you will also support the integration of products at the system level. You will draw on your PC and Workstation System development understanding and working knowledge of HW and SW development processes to collaborate and innovate with other senior technical leaders.
• Define the specifications for dGPU products
• Deliver product aligned to specs across various design and development teams: Chip, Board, Firmware, and Software
• Support partners to integrate dGPU deliverables into system level products
• Minimum of 12 years of industry experience with Principal Technical Staff Member and/or Sr. Design management role or above in the semiconductor field
• Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Strong track record of publications and patents.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 90862
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website