What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
HR Automation Specialist
The HR Process Automation specialist will primarily work together with the HR Service Center Sr. Manager, Manager and team members, be responsible for evaluating, planning, and implementing automation in HR processes and practices to improve HR Service Center effectiveness and efficiency.
We are looking for candidates who are excited to work in a fast-growing team besides posses excellent communication, organizational skills, able to work well with others and convey your teamwork skills.
- Primary responsible to identify, plan and implement key process automation initiatives to improve data accuracy and data integrity, increase productivity and improve cycle time resulting in significant HR Service Center improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Work on process automation to improve HR Service Center efficiency and data audit automation to improve data integrity & accuracy.
- Responsible for targeting completion of process automation projects within a specified time frame while achieving a HR services improvement goal.
- Collaborate and team with the other team leads on continuous automation initiatives.
- Works with the manager on building the HR service center continuous automation strategy.
- Establish SOP and conduct training to HRSC team when implementing the process automation.
- Experience in using MS Excel macro to automate the process or data audit.
- Expert knowledge of Visual Basic for Application (VBA)/Macro, MS Excel, MS Access and SQL Query
- Experience providing recommendations on process automation to reach optimal state of process.
- Able to communicate directly with senior leadership on findings / recommendations / outcomes.
- Must be data & process driven and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Proficient writing skills for HR Service Center SOP.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 3 years' experience in related field or equivalent combination of education related training and experience
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 79768
Country: Malaysia State: Penang City: Penang
Job Function: Human Resources
Apply on company website