What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
This contract role will support the creation of learning materials for all AMD employees including developing content, courses, job-aids, etc. for an acquisition project.
We are looking for a self-starter and team player who can adapt quickly as priorities change. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can work independently.
- Designs and delivers outcomes-based leadership development curriculum aligned to AMD's values and leadership competencies
- Use instructional design strategies and frameworks, conduct needs analyses, assess requirements, and recommend appropriate learning content
- Provides training consultation regarding effective delivery options: formal and/or informal learning
- Develop learning modules, user guides and support materials for HR, Leadership, & Management training content
- Assist in creation of communications materials (and intranet communications) regarding learning content and events
- Facilitate courses for individual contributors and people managers
- 5-10+ years with designing leadership/management curriculum including facilitator guides, slides, participant materials, job-aids, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn a process or technology and create user guides.
- Ability to write end user communications taking inputs from a variety of users
Business, Communications, Marketing or HR degree preferred
Requisition Number: 101201
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Human Resources
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website