What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
MTS Packaging Signal Integrity
The Packaging Signal Integrity engineering team ensures that the performancea and cost requirements of the product are met through the integration of silicon, package and platform electrical design. Singapore Signal Integrity Lab provides design support to engineering teams for both current and forward-looking product development and design optimization.
A proactive, outstanding teammate who focuses on teamwork, team building, and growing team success.
AMD's environment is fast paced, results oriented and built upon a legion of forward-thinking people with a passion for winning technology!
- Responsible for the electrical design, simulation and characterization of high-speed signaling and power delivery networks in AMD products covering package, connector and board.
- Required to communicate optimally and work in close collaboration with others in AMD as well as with AMD's customers to ensure optimal engineering design decisions and efficient problem solving.
- > 5 years proven experience preferred
- Experience in packaging, connector and board design for signal integrity and power integrity
- Experience in high-speed digital signaling interfaces such as PCIE, GDDR6, HDMI and USB
- Experience in electrical modeling EDA tools such as HFSS, SIwave, ADS
- Experience in SI/PI simulation and processing s-parameters
- Experience in measurement tools VNA, high speed oscilloscope and TDR
- Experience in test board design, measurement fixtures and de-embedding methodologies
- Knowledge in analog characterization, electromagnetic theory and digital circuit analysis
- Knowledge in packaging assembly and IC testing is another plus
- Skills in developing and mentoring team members is a plus
- Ability to collaborate and work across different functional teams and different sites
- Self-driven and can work independently
- Master's degree is preferred
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 105261
Country/Region/Location: Singapore State/Province: Singapore City: Singapore
Job Function: Packaging Engineering
Apply on company website