What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AMD is offering an exciting opportunity to MTS to join our Implementation (Front End (FE) and Physical Implementation & Integration) Design team making a multibillion gates SOC in their latest bleeding edge foundry technology.
Candidate is expected to have strong knowledge on the following synthesis and physical design functions.
- Hand on experience in perform synthesis and netlisting tasks such as, SDC Development, Scan Insertion, Functional and timing ECO implementation, Formal Verification RTL vs gate, etc.
- Hands on experience in timing/SDC constraints generation and management. Strong background in Constraint analysis and debug, using industry standard tools
- Hands-on experience in Chiplevel Design and Integration activities
- Low power design and implementation knowledge on power aware synthesis & pnr. Knowledge on voltage domain check will be a plus.
- Work with Physical Design team on Floor Plan, ram placement, timing closure and resolve congestion etc.
- Some exposure to DFT is a strong plus
Other job requirements:
- MSEE with 5+ years or Bachelor with 7+ years of industrial experience in ASIC design
- Hands on experienced in EDA tools like DC and ICC2
- Hands on experienced in STA tools and technique for timing closure
- Understanding of floorplan and layout techniques for foundry rule compliant
- Experience in scripting with TCL, Perl, or Python
- Good writing, reading, and listening skills in English
- Good communication skills with strong interpersonal skills with flexibility
- Dedicated, hardworking and good team player
- 5+ years of projects tapeout experience
Requisition Number: 114045
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website