What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
As key member of the AMD Cores team, the successful candidate will play a significant role in ensuring the quality of next generation Zen Microprocessors through structural DFT, Automatic Test Pattern Generation (ATPG) and Logic Built-In Self-Test (LBIST) techniques.
Primary responsibilities will include
- Working closely with the Architecture team to understand the DFT Architecture and implementation
- Interfacing with the Design teams to ensure DFT design rules and guidelines are met
- Working with the PD team to ensure to correct DFT implementation and closing timing
- Generating high quality manufacturing test patterns for stuck-at, transition fault models and through the use of on-chip test compression techniques.
- Simulating and verifying the ATPG and LBIST patterns
- Analyzing and working with the different stakeholders to get the required design changes in to get the maximum ATPG coverage
- Working with the Product engineering teams on the delivery of manufacturing test patterns.
- Working with the Product Engineering teams on Silicon bring-up and debugs
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining scripts as necessary
- Exposure to DFT Architecture and Design
- Good working knowledge of ATPG tools (Mentor TK)
- Exposure to Static timing analysis & Timing closure is required.
- Excellent hands-on debug skills and scripting skills are critical.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work in a worldwide team environment.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 5+ years of DFT experience
Requisition Number: 99725
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website