What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
MTS Software Development Engineer
AMD SCBU Driver team is a part of SCBU Software team and works with the world first class companies for their customized products. The role is to co-work with internal and external teams to develop graphic/platform drivers, debug and fix the corresponding internal/external issues, and deliver the reference/production drivers to the customer. The working domain includes but not limited to Windows/Linux/Android driver development, virtualization, cloud gaming, machine learning, etc. You will be working with the global pre-silicon and post-silicon teams, while working on the leading projects which will have profound impact on the world.
- Be a self-motivated team player
- Passionate about learning, good software engineering, problem solving, and new technologies.
- Able to work under pressure and has good communication skills to effectively work with teams and the globe.
- Develop, debug, bring up and performance tuning of graphics UMD drivers for Windows/Linux/Android
- Work with key customers for feature implementation and issue solving
- Work on pre-silicon, silicon bring up and post-silicon tasks and issue solving
- Collaborate with upstream/downstream teams
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Windows/Linux/Android development experience
- Graphics UMD driver (D3D/Vulkan/OpenGL) experience
- Knowledge of computer hardware architecture
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Shader Compiler is a plus
- Familiarity with performance analysis tools
- Good communication skills to work with global stakeholders effectively
- Prefer BS or higher education in CS, EE, Mathematics or an equivalent
Requisition Number: 113523
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website