WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world's most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Self-motivated, taking ownership, easy to work with, like to learn, think deep and get things done.
- Contributing to the architecture and design of the AI solutions platform.
- Developing Bare Metal and/or Linux drivers for AI/ML acceleration engines.
- Work with different teams to identify problems and create solutions
- Work with management team on project planning activities.
- Expertise in Linux kernel/driver development for multi-processor heterogeneous systems.
- Expert in C and Embedded systems development of ARM SoCs.
- Experience in architecting, designing and implementing complex heterogenous or multi-processor system.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of AI/ML frameworks like Pytorch, Tensor flow, JAX, etc.
- Knowledge of Acceleration template library like Cutlass, DNNL etc.
- Knowledge of Acceleration platforms like GPU, TPU, APU, FPGAs
- Familiarity with FPGA programming and hardware-software co- design.
Expected to range from $149,600 to $224,400, commensurate with experience and specific skill sets.
At AMD, your base pay is one part of your total rewards package. Your base pay will depend on where your skills, qualifications, experience, and location fit into the hiring range for the position. You may be eligible for incentives based upon your role such as either an annual bonus or sales incentive. Many AMD employees have the opportunity to own shares of AMD stock, as well as a discount when purchasing AMD stock if voluntarily participating in AMD's Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You'll also be eligible for competitive benefits described in more detail here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Apply on company website