WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world's most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies ' building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the 'extra mile' to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Work within and across teams to significantly improve runtime performance and memory usage for current and next-gen architecture
- Assess new hardware architecture features in our device pipeline, drive recommendations for solutions in the tool chain
- Work on EDA infra-structure projects in the domain of netlist, constraints, security, and licensing
- Ensure on-time delivery of high-quality product that meets business and technical requirements
- Engage with the application/field engineers to address critical customer designs issues
- Proven track record developing commercial software solutions
- Expert software architecture, data structures/algorithm and C++ skills with emphasis on memory, runtime, quality, and scalability
- VHDL, Verilog, or EDIF
- C++ Code Debugger experience
- Experience with FPGA or ASIC design flows is a plus
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Tcl)
BS OR MS OR PhD in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING / COMPUTER ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE
San Jose, Ca.
Expected to range from $149,600 to $224,400, commensurate with experience and specific skill sets
At AMD, your base pay is one part of your total rewards package. Your base pay will depend on where your skills, qualifications, experience, and location fit into the hiring range for the position. You may be eligible for incentives based upon your role such as either an annual bonus or sales incentive. Many AMD employees have the opportunity to own shares of AMD stock, as well as a discount when purchasing AMD stock if voluntarily participating in AMD's Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You'll also be eligible for competitive benefits described in more detail here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Apply on company website