What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce professional, who has successfully led multiple Salesforce M&A integrations. This role will manage the evaluation, integration, and merge of two Salesforce organizations.The Person:
You should be an accomplished Salesforce Project/Program Manager, with stellar communication and collaboration skills. You should be well-versed at with managing multiple concurrent projects/tasks and handling shifting work priorities,.Key Responsibilities:
- You will serve as day-to-day point of contact for a Salesforce Org integration.
- Lead discovery efforts to gather necessary information from clients and internal team members to appropriately understand business needs and solution requirement
- Establish engagement work plans, with input and agreement from stakeholders, that define engagement activities/tasks, dates/duration, and resources
- Coordinate the multi-functional teams assigned to your projects, typically comprised of a combination of business analyst, salesforce administrator and IT support to execute engagement project deliverables that meet the requirement of the stakeholders.
- Produce project management documentation, such as project timelines, meeting materials, status reports, budget reports, and other project documentation using approved templates, tools, and standards
- Regularly communicate project status with external and internal stakeholders, including key accomplishments, next steps, issues/risks/items for management attention, and project financials
- Effectively identify and mitigate/manage engagement risks and issues
- Manage engagement scope, schedule, and resources and maintain budget awareness
- Work collaboratively with all members of the Salesforce Experience portal Development project.
- Project management for Salesforce Org Integration projects
- Experience with Salesforce M&A integration
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and its capabilities.
- Clear understanding of project management methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile) and project management software/tools
- Bachelor's degree preferred (not required)
- Salesforce certifications strongly preferred
Austin, Texas is the preferred location. Remote work might be considered.
It's a great time to join AMD! We offer outstanding benefits, including paid time off (holidays, vacation and sick), annual bonus incentive, matching 401k, ESPP, tuition reimbursement, onsite fitness facility (at some locations), and more!
Requisition Number: 112510
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Business Management
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website