WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world's most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
AMD Penang is looking for SAP EWM/WM Functional Consultant to join our support team. As the Techno-Functional SME for Enterprise Warehouse Management, you will be accountable for the business process design and the support of standard Extended Warehouse Management functionality on SAP Enterprise Warehouse Management process areas.
- Planning, coordination, and implementation of international SAP EWM rollout projects.
- Requirement analysis and solution design of local warehouse processes and demands together with the local and global business owners.
- Analyze, implement, and monitor requests for change.
- Planning and review of testing for new features.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions for new functionalities and standardization of processes.
- First contact and consulting for local end-users and key-users.
- Work within a global team with the perspective of global responsibility.
- 1 year of working experience in SAP EWM/WM Consulting or adjacent SAP modules.
- Basic knowledge of SAP EWM environment including Customizing; ideally with knowledge of adjacent SAP modules as MM, PM, QM.
- Basic knowledge of ABAP/OO with on hand experience.
- Experience in S/4HANA and SAP EWM RF-Framework.
- A good team player with good communication skills that can work independently as well as in international teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Successful candidate will have opportunity to work in our new facility and to be trained and worked overseas for a period.
- Possess at least 2 years of SAP EWM and 1 full project life cycle experience in 3PL, warehouse operations or Manufacturing or other relevant industries.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Degree in Computer Science, Business Computing, Engineering or IT related fields
Benefits offered are described: AMD benefits at a glance.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Apply on company website