What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Eventually, all workstation computing will be cloud delivered, and AMD's virtualized graphics is making this happen. Through our solutions with Cloud Service providers such as Google and Alibaba, as well as enterprises worldwide, graphics virtualization will drive more productive and secure computing power throughout the industry! The candidate will be part of the leading change and deliver a premium GPU experience in the cloud.
Eager to learn new knowledge, be able to resolve complex problem.
- Design, develop and debug Hypervisor driver for KVM, Xen, VMWare, Hyper-V.
- Design develop and debug graphics driver for both Windows and Linux Guest OS.
- Work on bring up and support AMD next generation GPU for cloud computing
- Support cloud gaming and cloud computing for the world first class internet giants
- Maintain current driver and improve performance
- Deep Knowledge of C/C++ programming
- Knowledge of PC architecture
- Knowledge of Computer Graphics/Multimedia/Image Process is a plus
- Knowledge of device driver development under Microsoft Windows or Linux is a plus
- Knowledge of KVM/QEMU/XEN/VMWARE is a plus
- BS/MS/Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent
Requisition Number: 77720
Country: China State: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Software Engineering
Apply on company website