What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Senior Display Controller Design IP Engineer The Role:
The Display Controller team within the Radeon Technologies Group(RTG) is looking for an individual to participate in the design of the Display IP!The Person:
The candidate would work closely with a team of designers, architects, and verification engineers to design and implement various display technologies.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop well designed and qualified display features
- Lead micro-architecture and design efforts based on high level architectural requirements
- Able to build complex systems to meet various design requirements including (but not limited to) functionality, performance, power, area, scalability and testability.
- Timely develop functional and implementation specifications, as well as test plans
- Develop and execute implementation and validation plans of the feature. Proactively driving and resolving any issues that may arise during the development stage
- Resolve pre-layout and post-layout timing and functional eco issues
- Mentor junior engineers to complete their tasks.
- Minimum 5 years of ASIC design work experience
- Have in depth knowledge of entire design process from design specification, defining architecture, micro-architecture, RTL design and functional verification, synthesis, timing and formal verification
- Proficiency of Verilog or SystemVerilog
- Experience with multi-clock domain designs
- Experience in IP development
- Knowledge in video/display standards a plus.
- Strong in both written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- BASc, MASc or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
Requisition Number: 94563
Country: Canada Province: Ontario City: Markham
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Apply on company website