What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Sr. Corporate Communications Rep
Key Job Functions
- Work closely with the India communications lead and global PR team to drive AMD's external and internal communications programs.
- Help define PR strategies and tactics to strengthen Corporate brand and drive affinity for AMD's EPYC, Radeon and Ryzen products in India.
- Manage PR agency partners on activities, including building and maintaining relationships with the technology press, drafting responses, organizing events, pitching stories, garnering media attributions and product reviews, writing and placing contributed content, driving social media outreach and handling queries.
- Engage with business functions and senior management within AMD to understand and support their internal and external communication needs.
- Develop content for employee focused communications.
- Travel within and outside India to handle various external and internal engagements.
Experience, Skills & Education
- Over 6 years' experience of managing Public Relations for a technology / semiconductor company, either in an agency role or in-house.
- Deep understanding of technology industry and specific semiconductor market knowledge.
- Strong understanding of Indian media landscape and experience with managing media relationship with the technology press in India.
- Excellent writing skills, attention to detail and ability to create thought provoking articles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence to work with senior stakeholders within AMD.
- Strategic thinking, strong execution, teamwork and flexibility.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, marketing, business, or related discipline.
Requisition Number: 105522
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Communications
Apply on company website