What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Senior Product Manager, Data Center GPU
AMD is searching for a passionate product manager with a track record of successfully taking products from definition to execution.
As a senior member of the Data Center GPU Business Unit Product Management team, your influence will be broad and long-lasting. Our goal is to build industry-leading solutions valued and loved by customers and partners who depend on high-performance computing platforms to do their work. AMD will depend on you to define, build, and position GPU computing solutions to meet their needs.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic product manager who has successfully taken products from execution to launch. This person must be great at crafting compelling product narratives, through presentations and/or written content. As the owner of products, the person must drive business-centric decisions with engineering leadership, business executives, operations, sales, and marketing.
- Represent customer requirements in both technical and business terms to define future products with engineering leadership
- Be the domain knowledge expert in the area of HPC and AI, driving business-centric decisions
- Drive product strategy, execution and GTM plans for data center GPU accelerators
- Author crisp and compelling product value proposition and positioning
- Create collateral and proof points to support positioning and narrative
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and PR to drive a successful launch, and evangelize our products and technologies
- Develop powerful sales presentations and tools for both AMD and partner sales teams
- Be maniacal about details, from customer powerpoint presentations to business models in spreadsheets
- 5-7 years of product management and product marketing experience in the data center
- Must show successful product execution and launch in prior experiences
- Working knowledge of data center GPUs and GPU-accelerated applications in high-performance computing and AI markets is desired
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to make complex concepts simple. You will be presenting marketing content to the AMD executive leadership team and AMD's customers.
- Science or Engineering or Business University degree required
- MBA preferred
Santa Clara, California or Austin, Texas Preferred. Open to Remote Work.
Requisition Number: 100803
Country: United States State: California City: Santa Clara
Job Function: Business Marketing
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website