What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Sr. Manager, Product Management – Software
AMD is searching for an experienced product owner who will be responsible for the strategy, definition and delivery of the HPC and AI software platforms, enabling developers in the High-Performance Computing and AI/ML markets.
As the Sr. Manager of Product Management, your influence will be broad within AMD, with our partners, customers, and industries that rely on high-performance computing. You will lead a team of product managers, ultimately owning the tools, compilers, libraries and frameworks that enable scientists, researchers and engineers to fully utilize our industry-leading data center HPC accelerators.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic product manager and leader who has strong experience with software platforms, the developer community and the high-performance computing ecosystem. This person has successfully developed customer-centric software roadmaps and has worked with cross-functional teams to execute and deliver the roadmap to market. As the owner of products, the person must drive business-centric decisions with engineering leadership, business executives, operations, sales, and marketing.
- Directly manage a Product Management & Marketing team
- Engage and collaborate with key architects, engineering, and business partners, to drive business-centric decisions
- Drive product strategy, roadmap and execution for the developer tools software stack, SDKs and developer tools
- Be a developer advocate and provide a customer-in view to drive product enhancements, features and capabilities
- Author crisp and compelling product value proposition and positioning
- Create collateral and proof points to support positioning and narrative
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and PR to evangelize our products and technologies
- Develop powerful sales presentations and tools for both AMD and partner sales teams
- Prior product management experience in Enterprise Software, Developer Tools, or Data Center Solutions
- Must show successful product execution and launch in prior experiences
- Experience with data center and accelerated applications in HPC High-Performance Computing and AI markets is desired
- Working knowledge developer tools, SDKs and programming frameworks
- Exceptional communicator with strong project management skills to handle complex dependency management and diverse stakeholders
- Science or Engineering or Business University degree required
- MBA preferred
Requisition Number: 100821
Country: Canada Province: Ontario City: Markham
Job Function:Business Marketing
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Apply on company website