What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Sr. Marketing Content Manager, Data Center
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for owning the strategy, planning, and developing of outbound marketing content for product/solution launches and marketing programs, spanning across marketing channels such as the web and ABM programs to reinforce AMD as a world-class technology company in data center computing solutions. Are you the person we are looking for?
You are a seasoned technology content marketer who are equally capable of leading content planning as well as storytelling across all marketing platforms. You are equal parts creative and inventive, thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable working cross-functionally to understand business objectives and B2B customer requirements to build impactful content that is engaging and concise. You are inquisitive, have an improvement attitude, and are not afraid to test creative ways to advance marketing at AMD.
- Deliver innovative and engaging content for marketing that generates leads, establishes leadership, drives product adoption, and accelerates customer success
- Build end-to-end content plans, with the objective to drive AMD EPYC™ and Instinct™ product-awareness and consideration
- Write and curate content for web, emails, social and campaigns – including collateral, blogs, videos, interactives – that captivate the target audience and clearly position AMD as the technology solution of choice
- Develop and maintain content editorial calendar, handle content creation and revision, and review content for messaging consistency
- Work collaboratively with product marketing, communications, lead gen, and campaign on content input/reviews; and with integrated marketing for marketing amplification alignment
- Contribute to outbound marketing plans by identifying content deliverables, drive development, and own project and workstream management
- Find new opportunities to improve content quality and performance through content audits, measurements, and data-validated insights
- Storytelling with the ability to translate sophisticated and technical information into easily consumed content with a relatable, human touch
- Consistent track record of working at both the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute commercial/B2B content and plans for technology products and solutions
- Proactive and self-driven, can operate optimally in a rapidly changing environment, with strong ability to prioritize and execute on multiple work streams
- Creative problem-solver with strong communication skills and an interest in staying up to date on the trends in technology content marketing
- Experienced in a similar B2B technology content marketing role with outstanding writing and editing skills
- Outstanding collaborator, open to ideas/iterations, adept at driving internal alignment
- Comfortable with content project management with strong attention to detail
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative insights to advise content strategy and prioritization
- Editorial and agency experience supporting technology/B2B clients
- Knowledge of SEO and social media standard methodologies for copy
- Understanding about markets/regions, diverse cultural and business landscapes is a plus
Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or similar
Santa Clara, CA or Austin, TX (Would consider remote)
Requisition Number: 100542
Country: United States State: California City: Santa Clara
Job Function: Marketing
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website