What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
New College Graduate Recruiter (long term contract)
As we continue our high growth trajectory, AMD's world class Talent Acquisition team is expanding our University Relations area to meet increased demand for emerging talent. As a University Relations Recruiter, you will partner with hiring managers to identify, attract and hire top graduates to develop into tomorrow's leaders at AMD. You will be responsible for full lifecycle recruitment, with a strong emphasis on identifying, attracting and hiring current/former AMD co-ops and interns. Further, you will deliver an engaging experience that will leverage AMD's brand amongst the broader student population, attracting new and diverse talent to the organization.
You demonstrate an excellent ability to collaborate with, guide and influence hiring managers throughout the recruiting process. Results-oriented, analytical and a strong communicator, you clearly articulate requirements, identify and engage student populations. You possess excellent organizational and time management skills and are able to handle a high volume workload.
- Work with hiring managers to understand business needs and skill requirements
- Work with University Relations Program Managers to understand eligible graduating population
- Educate students about AMD's employment brand and culture
- Drive a positive candidate experience by guiding and coaching students through the interview, offer and onboarding processes
- Build and maintain relationships with talent communities through a variety of channels (email, text, etc.)
- Identify opportunities to improve new graduate recruiting by staying up to date on trends and influencing organizational changes that can positively impact outcomes
- Design and implement recruitment strategies such as special events and social media campaigns
- Demonstrated success working in a technical recruiting environment
- Experience working with hiring managers and directors in a cross-matrixed organization
- Experience connecting and working with a student/graduate population preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with an ATS
- Undergraduate degree desired
Requisition Number: 100101
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function:Human Resources
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Apply on company website