What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Sr. / MTS Design Engineer for Graphics IP
Candidate will work as design engineer in local Graphics IP team, co-operating with global teams for industry leading Graphic IP development. Candidate need have solid IP design background, rich verification experience and fluent global communication skills.
- Block level micro-architecture, RTL design & verification, synthesis and timing closure.
- Block level micro-architecture Spec and testplan documentation.
- Debug and support IP level end2end test, support FPGA debug.
- Work closely with software/FW team for further developments.
- Post-silicon test debug and support.
- Multiple projects experience on high speed logic design from specification to netlist.
- Strong skills on Verilog HDL or System Verilog.
- Rich design experience on Processor, Cache or Bus; a big plus if having strong GPU or CPU background.
- Know backend process of synthesis, DFT, and timing closure.
- Solid problem solving skills & good team work capability.
- Fluent communication skills in English and Mandarin, in both written and verbal.
- Familiar with Linux and good at script in shell or perl.
- M.S. in Computer Science, EE or equivalent.
- 4+/6+ years working experience in IP design.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 79598
Country: China State: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website