What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Candidate will be primarily responsible for developing Windows Sensor Driver and Solutions for AMD products.
- Should be leading design, development, integration, testing and deployment of solution.
- Includes cross cultural communication with vendor and customer.
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering.
- At least 8-10 years of job experience, with at least 5 years of windows driver development for PC.
- Should have knowledge of windows sensor class driver
- Should have experience on design and developing at least 2 driver from scratch in last 5 years.
- Must have Object Oriented Programming experience with CPP along with C coding knowledge with data structure.
- Should have knowledge about Motion Sensors likes Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer.
- Working knowledge for sensor firmware and experience in developing sensor algorithm is advantage.
- Should have working knowledge of I2C and GPIO, eSPI, I3C driver.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on more than one task in parallel
- Ability to mentor technically.
- Good time management skills
- Must be self starter.
- Good communication skills
Requisition Number: 77307
Country: India State: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Software Engineering
Apply on company website