What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist
Our Talent Acquisition Team is searching for a Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist who is self-guided, motivated and is challenged by working in a fast-paced technology environment. This position will be responsible for end to end general administration, supporting the Talent Acquisition Managers with general Operational functions and special projects. The successful candidate will be highly organized, have a commitment continuous process improvement and possess excellent customer interaction and communication skills.
- Purchase Order coordination and Budget reconciliation
- Manage New Requisition process: check for accuracy, route for approvals
- Service Central Tickets: respond to questions from candidate/employees on TA Process
- Employee Referral Program: Process payment submissions and assist with employee/recruiter questions
- General project management: updating TA One Note, process documentation, training, and other projects
- HR Technology forum: Lead recruiter training on system and process updates
- Provide general recruiter assistance as needed
- Maintain Requisition and Offer Approval Matrix
- Aide recruiters in candidate communications: create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g. forms, offer letters, and orientation materials
- TA Coordinator duties: BI submissions/checks, signing folder in DocuSign, submitting candidate info to Global Trade for Export Control check, assist with candidate travel, etc.
- Manage confidential information in a discrete way
- Provide “Wow” client service and facilitate an excellent customer experience in the recruitment process
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to interact with a range of personalities and styles cross-functionally, and establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures and grasp new concepts
- Ability to manage competing demands, while remaining adaptable and flexible
- Professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a desire to contribute
- Skill focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results
- Experience supporting HR/Recruiting Teams is preferred
Requisition Number: 101202
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: [[jobSubFunction]]
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website