American Financial Network, Inc. ("AFN") is reshaping the mortgage industry from what it was to what it should be. AFN is a multi-billion dollar mortgage lender. We have a fast-paced, energetic sales force with an unstoppable marketing machine, and state-of-the-art technology that has propelled us to a Top Mortgage lender for 5 years running.
Originate residential real estate mortgage loans. This includes obtaining applications as well as coordinating and assisting in the processing and closing of loans. The Loan Officer will develop and maintain existing client relationships as well as identify and pursue potential new customer opportunities. Consistently meet or exceed company goals, and meet and maintain all licensing requirements including continuing education.
- Responsible for the outside sales and origination of self-generated residential mortgages. Develop and maintain relationships with real estate agents, financial planners, individual borrowers and builders, etc.
- Perform business development activities to increase recurring production including: maintenance of a client database, client and customer calling/monitoring efforts and additional activities as proposed by management.
- Manage a loan pipeline and the loan process to ensure loans fund in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain relationships with real estate agents, financial planners, individual borrowers and builders, etc.
- One or more years of experience in loan origination preferred.
- NMLS state and federal required.
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines.
- Knowledge of processing, underwriting and closing procedures.
- Experience with Encompass and/or Calyx Point LOS Loan Systems.
- Self-motivated & highly organized.
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills.
- Above average compensation to our employees.
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k.
- Incentive plans, cash rewards, company paid trips and contests.
- Dedicated internal branch support team on call to help you succeed daily.
- Strong Secondary Department with 55+ investor relationships and direct seller to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac; Ginnie Mae approved
Ranked by Mortgage Executive Magazine as a 50 best companies to work for and one of America's Fastest Growing Companies the last 2 years gives us the edge to continually exceed expectations of our employees and customers.
American Financial Network, Inc., NMLS #237341 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website