Recruiter/Talent Acquisition – No experience required.
At American Financial Network, Inc. Our employees are our most important resource. Our Blacklick, OH branch is looking for a Super Recruiter to grow our team with top talent from the mortgage industry.
You should have a sales background; recruiting experience is welcome but not required.
After an intro to mortgage basics, you will recruit top Loan Officer Talent in the mortgage industry on LinkedIn and other social media and get them to join American Financial Network, Inc. You will screen, interview, and hire candidates.
What you will do:
- Set recruiting strategy to attract high-quality applicants based on manager requirements
- Source and attract candidates using databases, social media, etc.
- Contact candidates to determine qualifications (screen, interview, evaluate, verify references)
- Improve recruiting results by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
Who you are:
We are more interested in your personal characteristics and attitude than whether you have a mortgage or recruiting background. These are the things that matter most to us in filling this role:
- High-energy, personable, outgoing, and engaging. People probably describe you as bubbly…perhaps the life of the party.
- You are a great talker and know how to engage people in comfortable conversations.
- Outgoing – you don't wait to introduce yourself and say hello.
- Relentless follow up. Not ‘restraining order relentless', but you never let a candidate slip through the cracks.
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales or recruiting
- Motivated to learn and grow - able to learn about the mortgage business in a short time
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills – (verbal, written, presentations)
- Computer literate
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the company.
American Financial Network, Inc. (AFN) is a multi-billion-dollar company and one of the fastest growing mortgage lending platforms in the U.S., as recognized by Inc. 5000. We're not growing because we do things the same way everybody else does. We are Ranked by Mortgage Executive Magazine as a “50 best companies to work for in U.S.” AFN is built on core values. Our commitment to employees is to provide guidance, leadership and the tools and team support they need to take control of their future.
American Financial Network, Inc., NMLS #237341 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website