$4,500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
About American Health Communities (AHC)
American Health Communities, a division of Franklin, Tennessee-based American Health Partners Inc. operates 29 senior living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers in Tennessee and Alabama. AHC specializes in caring for seniors by providing a full range of short-term and long-term healthcare in a home-like environment. For more information, visit AHCseniorcare.com.
The Admissions Coordinator (LPN) will coordinate all activities of the admission process from point of referral to completion of paperwork and transfer to the Case Manager.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform essential functions satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation; including, but not limited to:
- Completes the admission process in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
- Assesses patient's physical, psychological, social and environmental status; identifies appropriate interventions and initiates a plan of care based on these findings.
- Records observations accurately and maintains patient's medical records in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Assist the Administrator and others in developing, implementing and updating written procedures for discharge planning.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Work Experience:
- Two (2) years' experience working in a skilled nursing facility
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) License in the State where the facility is located
- Position may require unscheduled overtime, week-end work
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours
- Travel required
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 25 pounds
SIGN-ON BONUS TERMS
- Full Time Only
- Paid out over 3 months @ $1,500 after completion of each month of employment.
- New employees only – current and rehires are not eligible
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our Organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
- Nursing: Technical/other training degree or better
- Nursing: Associates degree or better
- 2 year(s): Experience working in a skilled nursing facility
Licenses & Certifications
- CPR Certification
- Licensed Practical Nurse
Apply on company website