We are looking for caring individuals who enjoy helping others and would like to be part of the health care community. Through our nurse's aide training program, you will earn while you learn. By working under the supervision of our staff, you'll gain valuable skills that will enable you to offer high-quality care to residents in a skilled nursing community. In just a few weeks, you can qualify to be a certified nursing assistant (CNA).
As a nurse's aide, you'll be part of a team who cares deeply about their patients and each other. Apply today if you want a great job with competitive pay, generous benefits and advancement opportunities.
AHC–American Health Communities is a network of 29 skilled nursing and rehab facilities. We treat patients recovering from illness, injury or surgery and provide daily care for long-term residents. Our parent company, American Health Partners, is a multifaceted company with operations in seven states. Come grow with us!
If you enjoy making life better for others and are interested in expanding your skills into health services, we want you on our team. We offer an exciting training opportunity, plus competitive pay, generous benefits and advancement opportunities.
As a non-certified nursing aide, you'll assist our nursing staff in providing personalized health care to residents. Your will help us ensure the comfort and safety of our residents and patients while growing new job skills through supervised, hands-on training. You will learn how to:
- Check vital signs like temperature, pulse and respiration, as well as perform uncomplicated treatments
- Assist residents with physical activities like transferring, moving about and exercising
- Establish relationships with the patients and their families to build trust from providing emotional support
- Record observations about treatment and care given and report any significant change in the patient's condition to the nursing staff
- Submit written documentation in a timely manner
WORK EXPERIENCE, CREDENTIALS AND EDUCATION
- No work experience needed, just the desire to learn and serve patients
- High school diploma, or GED, required
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 40 pounds
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
KEY JOB TERMS
Resident Services Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant
Apply on company website