Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Part-time, choose your shifts!
We are looking for compassionate certified nursing assistants (CNAs) to join our flexible nursing pool. Work around your schedule—just commit to at least one 12-hour shift per week. If you are a team player who enjoys variety, our flexible scheduling program allows you to make a difference in the lives of residents and patients in our skilled nursing communities near your home.
As a certified nursing assistant (CNA) in our pool, you'll be part of a team who cares deeply about their patients and each other. Apply today if you want a great job with competitive pay, flexible hours and opportunities to learn new skills.
AHC–American Health Communities is a network of 29 skilled nursing and rehab facilities. We treat patients recovering from illness, injury or surgery and provide daily care for long-term residents. Our parent company, American Health Partners, is a multifaceted company with operations in seven states. Come grow with us!
If you enjoy working with a team that's focused on making life better for others by providing the best care possible, we want you in our CNA pool. As a nursing assistant (CNA) in the AHC flexible scheduling program, you choose the shifts that fit your lifestyle. Your skills will be rewarded with competitive pay and a chance to advance in your career when you are ready.
Certified nursing assistants (CNAs) at AHC provide personalized health care to residents under the direction of our nursing staff. You would help us ensure the comfort and safety of those in our care by performing activities such as:
- Assisting residents in getting in and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, etc.
- Helping residents with bathing, feeding, linen changes, incontinence, etc.
- Observing and recording residents' condition—food and liquid intake, vital signs, activities of daily living—and reporting changes to the nursing staff in a timely manner
- Completing appropriate documentation neatly and completely
- Participating and assisting in recreational and therapeutic activities for residents
WORK EXPERIENCE, CREDENTIALS AND EDUCATION
- 6 months healthcare experience preferred
- High school diploma preferred
- Current State-Certified Nursing Assistant
- Must be willing and able to work at least one 12-hour shift per week, including possible overtime, shift changes and weekends
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 40 pounds
- Travel to AHC facilities within a 40-mile radius required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
- GED degree or better
- High School degree or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Nurse Assistant
Apply on company website