About American Health Communities (AHC)
American Health Communities, a division of Franklin, Tennessee-based American Health Partners Inc. operates 29 senior living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers in Tennessee and Alabama. AHC specializes in caring for seniors by providing a full range of short-term and long-term healthcare in a home-like environment. For more information, visit AHCseniorcare.com.
Full Time - Days (7a-3p)
The Floor Technician will perform the day-to-day activities of buffing, waxing and other cleaning tasks in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations to assure that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe and comfortable manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform essential functions satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation; including, but not limited to:
- Keep work areas free of hazardous conditions, spills, excess carts, buckets, supplies, equipment, etc.
- Report defective equipment or equipment in need of repair
- Assure that work assignment areas are clean and that equipment, tools, supplies, etc. are properly stored during work periods
- Assist others in lifting heavy equipment, supplies, etc. as directed or requested
- Clean janitorial equipment, carts, etc.
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working in a nursing home, hospital, home health agency or other health care facility
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Position may require unscheduled overtime, week-end work
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 40 pounds
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our Organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
Apply on company website