About American Health Communities (AHC)
American Health Communities, a division of Franklin, Tennessee-based American Health Partners Inc. operates 29 senior living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers in Tennessee and Alabama. AHC specializes in caring for seniors by providing a full range of short-term and long-term healthcare in a home-like environment. For more information, visit AHCseniorcare.com.
The purpose of this position is to perform the day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, and the facility's policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform essential functions satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation; including, but not limited to:
- Ensure that work assignment areas are clean and that equipment, tools, supplies, etc. are properly stored during work periods
- Keep work areas free of hazardous conditions, spills, excess carts, baskets, supplies, and equipment
- Report all incidents, accidents, hazardous conditions or equipment to supervisor immediately
- Comply with established infection control and universal precaution practices, and coordinate routine/terminal isolation procedures with nursing services
- Assist in lifting heavy equipment, supplies, etc., as directed or requested
- Perform terminal cleaning procedures
Required Work Experience:
- None required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Position may require unscheduled overtime, week-end work
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 40 pounds
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our Organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
Apply on company website