The purpose of this position is to provide basic patient care in a manner conducive to the comfort and safety of patients, under the direction of the nursing staff.
Description of Required Duties and Tasks:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
• Recognize and respond to the needs of patients.
• Assist in lifting, turning, moving, positioning and transporting patients into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
• Observe patients' conditions, measuring and recording food and liquid intake and output and vital signs, and report changes to the charge/staff nurse as soon as possible.
• Verify the identification of a patient to ensure appropriate care is provided to the correct patient.
• Report and record patient's intake on meal percentage sheets and report to charge nurse intake of less than 25%.
• Reports accidents and incidents when they occur.
• Assist in admitting, transferring and discharging patients.
• Report to supervisor all complaints and grievances made by patients, families, visitors and agencies.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High School degree or better
- Certified Nursing Assistant, (6) months experience preferred
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Nurse Assistant
Apply on company website