The purpose of this position is to provide assistance with numerous dietary functions as directed, assigned or instructed, such as setting up beverages, meals, utensils in preparation for and delivery of food service to patients, as well as clean up duties, all in accordance with current applicable federal and state regulations and established facility procedures and policies.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
• Set tables, serve food and clear tables.
• Remove food trays from carts, dining rooms, etc. and transport to washing area.
• Dispose of garbage and trash and keep work areas clean, dry and free of hazardous items.
• Follow established safety and infection control regulations and policies.
• Report accidents and incidents to supervisor immediately in all situations.
• Participate in on-going educational programs related to the job.
• Maintain confidentiality of all patient information and facility business.
• Report disrepair of kitchen and dietary appliances, equipment, etc.
• Follow the established universal precautions and isolation procedures.
• Encourage an atmosphere of optimism, warmth and interest in patients' personal and health care needs.
Apply on company website