At Rehab America, we are passionately committed to helping adults recover from surgery, injury or disease. Our therapists work in well-equipped rehabilitation facilities, providing evidence-based treatments that improve patient's functional abilities and help them return safely to normal living.
The position directs, supervises, evaluates and provides physical therapy services according to accepted standards of treatment to patients as prescribed by the attending physician.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation; including but not limited to:
- Assist the physician in evaluating patients by applying diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint and functional ability tests
- Instructs agency visit staff, patients and families in the use of prosthetic, orthotic, assistive devices and home exercise program
- Participates in the development and periodic revision of the physician's plan of care
- Completes clinical/progress notes on the date of the visit, turns in documentation per agency policy.
Required Work Experience:
- One (1) year experience preferably in a hospital or skilled nursing facility
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current Registered Physical Therapist License
- Current State Driver's License
- Current Auto Liability Insurance according to company policy
- Position may require unscheduled overtime, week-end work
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours
- Travel required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 40 pounds
- Associates degree or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver License
- Automobile Insurance
- Physical Therapist
Apply on company website