Design and maintain custom data integration solutions to meet the needs of the business by interacting with users and partnering with all functional areas to understand operational and strategic objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and maintain custom data integration solutions to meet operational and strategic objectives of the business.
- Design, oversee, and maintain standard development techniques and procedures, including a method to audit.
- Adhere to standard development techniques and procedures.
- Create and maintain technical procedures and documentation for all custom data integration solutions including operations and user guides.
- Provide support and advice to other developers.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, identify and test needed modifications in existing custom data integration solutions to evolving business needs.
- Provide support and advice to users in the effective use of custom data integration solutions.
- Make recommendations to the business on data integration solutions using custom applications or enhancements.
- Monitor and analyze data stored in enterprise databases. Identify data integrity issues; recommend, test and execute solutions.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge in the field of data integration solutions development and new technologies and tools available.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Extensive experience and skills in SAP ABAP, SQL and PL/SQL for Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Extensive experience with data integration tools such as Biztalk, Informatica, Scribe, DataJunction or similar tools.
- Extensive Knowledge of relational database systems such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, and MySQL
- Strong problem diagnosis and solving skills
- Self-starting, ability to work without direct supervision, managing own workload while asking for help when needed
- Exceptional Customer Service Orientation
- Demonstrated ability to work as a business partner with all levels and functional areas of the organization
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Qualifications / Prior Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer programming or computer related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in data integration solutions development
- Proficient with SAP ABAP development
- Ability to drive Human Resource & Safety Program at the facility level.
AmesburyTruth is committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform us of any accommodations you may require. The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Apply to this job