- This position will operate as a working lead to prioritize the work of employees who repair and maintain the facility and machinery.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assigns work to teammates and oversees work projects and work orders
- Has the ability to train operators in Equipment TPMs
- May setup and operate standard machine shop tools such as lathes, mills, drill presses, grinders, welders,
- hand tools, power tools, etc. using safe machine ship practices
- Coordinate general building maintenance and surrounding grounds
- Maintains a safe and orderly department, implementing 5S and lean within the maintenance area
- Follows all safety and work regulations. Reports any unusual circumstances to immediate superior or other
- management personnel
- Works closely with engineers, engineering technicians and other manufacturing technicians to assist in
- design and troubleshooting of equipment and processes
- Coordinate, integrate, and help with the development of new production equipment
- Help implement and sustain 5S in maintenance department
- Performs other related tasks as required or as directed
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Ability to operate machines such as lathes, vertical mill, surface grinder, and drill presses.
- Ability to use experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Electrical knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot electrical problems
Qualifications / Prior Experience
- 4 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of field concepts, practices and procedures
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Clear understanding of TPM and the steps required to implement autonomous maintenance are key
- PLC programming experience preferred
- Technical college degree preferred
Work Environment / Other Requirements
- The work performed is conducted in a climate-controlled facility with moderate noise levels that are within permissible OSHA limits.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to this job