Job ID: 380346 BI Architect Specialist - Full-Time - Days (Downtown Chicago) Lisle, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
BI Architect Specialist. Financial Reporting Analys 001 - Full-Time,Day - Chicago, IL
**This position will be located at 200 South Wacker Drive Chicago, IL 60606**
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to design, builds and implements complex and innovative solutions that support business intelligence and robotic automation infrastructure.
- Collaborates with end users to understand business requirements to propose, design, build and implement innovate solutions.
- Develops and implements SQL Server integration Services (SSIS) packages for data migration, extract, transform, load and automation processes.
- Models and tunes large data sets for consumption.
- Learns new technology to provide innovative solutions and guidance to the team on best practices.
- Performs advanced data mining and analytics.
- Creates and maintains required technical documentation and processes.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of Tableau experience strongly preferred
- QlikView, Power BI or Cognos experience also preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website