Job ID: 423538 Case Manager - Case Management Inpatient Adolescent Psych - Part-Time, Days Aurora, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
Case Manager - Adol Psychiatry Nrsng Unit 001 - Part-Time,Day - Presence Mercy Medical Center - Aurora,IL
Why Join AMITA Health?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to coordinate comprehensive plan of care for patients.
- Oversee primary needs of patient, including assessment of client and family/caregivers, and develop comprehensive plan of care.
- Provide primary home care/consultation to complex client and family needs within area of expertise and in collaboration with physician.
- Monitor patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records. Advocate for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintain ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Counselor credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
- Social Worker credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
- Case Manager credentialed from the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC).
- CADC / CAADC Required.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field required.
- License Required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website