Job ID: 381659 In-House Registry RN II - Stepdown Intermediate (Med/Onc/Tele) - Registry Days - SJMC Joliet, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
RN-Registry II-INA - Stepdown Intermediate Care 001 - PRN,Day - Presence St Joseph Med Joliet - Joliet,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
12 Hour Shifts
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred Nurses hired after May 23, 2014, who have a diploma or an associates' degree in nursing will be required to be accepted into a BSN program within six (6) months of the nurse's hire date The nurse will be required to complete a BSN program within three (3) years of his/her hire date
- Two to four years of clinical nurse experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website