Job ID: 388133 Inventory Coordinator Elk Grove Village, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
Inventory Coordinator - Materials Management - Full-Time, Day (6:00am to 2:30PM Monday thru Friday) - AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center - Elk Grove Village,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to perform clerical and logistical duties for supply and inventory controls. Support both commodity and non-stock products.
- Manages non-stock inventory, requiring specialized ordering, decrementing and returning.
- Engages with nurses, nurse managers and other end users to discuss inventory concerns.
- Manages vendor adherence to established practices, including regularly-scheduled inventory review, payment practices and contract adherence.
- Works with appropriate parties to ensure the right products are in the right place at the right time.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website