Job ID: 382736 Physician Assistant, Orthopedic Surgery Morton Grove, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
Physician Asst - SMSE Orthopedics - Full-Time,Day - Dempster Corporate - Morton Grove,IL
Busy orthopecic medical group practice
Assist Physician in outpatient clinic, hospital and OR
Certification and licensure as a Physician Assistant
Current License in state of Illinois and DEA are required
Two yeras of experience in advanced clinical role preferred
Previous OR surgical experience experience preferred
Exhibits good organization, communication and planning skills, etc.
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toProvides direct diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services under the supervision of a physician.
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic procedures.
- Provides and documents direct treatment and management of health conditions.
- Provides counseling and education of patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and care.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Credentials are verified by local staff credentialing office
- Physician Assistant credentialed from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Credentials are verified by local staff credentialing office
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program Master's degree preferred
- 1 year of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website