Job ID: 426109 Physician, Family Medicine Hoffman Estates, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
AMITA Health Medical Group has an excellent opportunity for BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our elite team in Hoffman Estates, IL
Beautiful suburban location, convenient access to downtown Chicago. Quick travel to O'Hare International Airport. Excellent schools, parks, recreation, walking/running/biking trails, shopping, restaurants and theaters.
Use hospitalist model for inpatient
See wide range of patients and cases
Equally shared practice call
Great location on hospital campus
EMR (Athena and Cerner)
Professional and supportive office staff
Why Join AMITA Health?
AMITA Health is an award-winning health system committed to delivering outstanding, compassionate care to communities we are privileged to serve in Chicago and the northwestern, western and southwestern suburbs. We are one of the largest health systems in Illinois, with 15 acute-care hospitals, four specialty hospitals and more than 230 clinics and outpatient facilities, including 18 immediate care centers.
Ten AMITA Health hospitals have been awarded “A” grades on the spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade list, which recognizes AMITA Health's successful efforts in providing safer patient care.
AMITA Health Medical Group
The AMITA Health Medical Group consists of more than 900 multi-specialty employed physicians and associated practitioners, ranking it among the largest medical groups in the state. We work every day to achieve our mission, which is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus, by providing efficient, high-quality, faith-based care.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toProvides medical services to patients in an assigned area.
- Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills. Coordinates discharge planning with case management.
- Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients.
- Accepts patient referrals from other physicians. Acts as admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on needs of patients, medical staff and hospital.
- Participates in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research) as requested.
- Provides appropriate documentation that meets insurance company requirements; appeal all denials in a timely manner.
- Participates in inpatient and outpatient consultation for specialty, which may include on call schedules.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Credentials are verified by local staff credentialing office
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website