Job ID: 389301 RN-Home Health - Full-Time, Day - Southeast Suburbs- Alexian Brothers Medical Center( $5000 Sign on Bonus) - Elk Grove Village,IL Elk Grove Village, Illinois Regular Apply Now
We Are Hiring
RN-Home Health - Full-Time, Day - Southeast Suburbs- Alexian Brothers Medical Center( $5000 Sign on Bonus) - Elk Grove Village,IL
Monday thur Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm with rotating weekends. Home Health experience.
Service Area: Elk Grove Village, Addison, WoodDale, Villa Park, Lombard, Elmhurst, Oak Brook, and surrounding areas.
This role is eligible for a $5000.00 sign-on bonus, provided you successfully complete all pre-employment requirements and subject to the term. Current and former associates of six months or less are not eligible.
No New Grads.
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Drivers License credentialed from the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles (IL-DMV) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website