Job ID: 376752 Solution Development Analyst - Full-Time - Days Lisle, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
Analyst-Solution Development - Management Information Sys 001 - Full-Time,Day - Navistar - Lisle,IL
This role will be responsible for supporting the Ambulatory Physician Practices and will require local travel to various AMITA locations
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toAnalyses designated systems and provides system support and implementation including hardware, software and network components.
- Oversees installations, configurations and upgrades of designated information systems.
- Provides analysis regarding system performance, quality and operations.
- Installs, upgrades and helps maintain all PC hardware and software for end users.
- Captures functional requirements. Provide assistance with technical design, prototypes, proof of concepts, and documentation.
- Analyzes work flows and identifies appropriate use of information systems and software functionality.
- Troubleshoots application problems including performance issues, downed systems, application failure, or problems accessing system resources. Is able to fulfill the requirements of On Call rotations.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website