The Bookkeeper must be familiar with company policies and procedures related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, imprest accounts and resident trust accounts. The Bookkeeper processes Center information and sends it to Corporate in a timely manner. He/She interfaces with the Administrator, Business Office Manager, Regional Business Office Coordinator, and any corporate support personnel.
1. Assists with accounts receivable processes in accordance with policies and procedures;
2. Assists with imprest account processes in accordance with policies and procedures;
3. Assists with resident trust account processes in accordance with policies and procedures;
4. Processes information according to predetermined deadlines;
5. Assists with Accounts Payable in accordance with policies and procedures; 6. Puts customer service first: Ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals- needs and rights;
7. Assists with patient programs as requested.
8. Performs other duties as requested.
The following responsibilities apply in locations where the bookkeeper is directly involved in the payroll/benefits function of the center. Please verify with your supervisor if these responsibilities are included in your role.
1. Acts as Benefits Designee (if no HR Manager).
2. Processes payroll in accordance with policies and procedures.
3. Processes and maintains all personnel records and files.
4. Processes all payroll and personnel reports.
Apply on company website