HEADLINE: Manhattan, New York City (very desirable location): BE/BC Urologist is needed to join a large multi-specialty group. They are hospital owned and hospital employed. 100% outpatient. There is no on call. They have two Urologists, two Physician Assistants, and two Nurse Practitioners. $ Very competitive financial package.
LOCATION: Manhattan, New York City:
- Their office is located in a very desirable area of Manhattan.
- See below for additional information regarding New York City.
- A Board Eligible/Board Certified urologist is needed to join a large multi-specialty group.
- Their physicians offer a wide range of many different specialties.
- Their urology department consists of two urologists, two Nurse Practitioners and two Physicians Assistants.
- The is an office based 100% outpatient opportunity.
- The new urologist will perform general outpatient (office) urological procedures.
- There is no on call.
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- They do not work on weekends.
- If the new candidate would like to do grand rounds and perform surgery, there might be a possible option to do so. (To be discussed.)
- Availability: Urologists who are already in practice and have prior work experience and residents completing their training during 2020 and 2021 are all welcome to apply and will both be strongly considered.
- As previous stated, the new urologist will be employed by this well-regarded academic/teaching hospital.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary, which is commensurate with the physicians experience and what she or he has to offer.
- They also provide an excellent fringe benefits package. It includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Health insurance
- CME reimbursement
- Excellent retirement plan with hospital contribution
- Excellent earning potential!
INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capital of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Apply on company website