Job Title: Lead Low Voltage Technician
Location: Hartford, CT
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar is seeking experienced Cable Technicians for several short term opportunities to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data cables and closet build outs.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
Technicians MUST have experience working with various cables that include, but are not limited to: twisted pair, coax, power limited tray, stranded, solid conductor low voltage, Category 5, Category 6, single and multi -mode fiber optic cables. Cable installation includes: pulling, placement, termination, testing, and labeling. Knowledge of Telecom systems, TCP/IP networks, and wireless solutions required. BICSI cert is a plus. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
• Closet build out experience
• Pulling, terminating, and testing Cat 5 and Cat 6 cable
• Patch work and Comm Room experience a plus
• Working in large commercial and retail environments
• Read blue prints
• Must be able to work night shift
• Must have experience with Unicam connectors
• 5+ year(s) of commercial structured cabling, access control, securities integration, or electrical experience.
• Ability to climb ladders and insert cable in Access Points.
• Must have BICSI, Bosch, Axis, Panduit, or Leviton certifications
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Apply on company website