Job Title: Low Voltage Project Manager
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 40 years, our client knows what it takes to get things done in this highly competitively industry. The client provides the resources necessary for its team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry. We are looking for career people…..not job jumpers!
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking experienced Low Voltage Project Manager for a contract to hire opportunity. This is a “in the field” position working in a highly team oriented, fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will under general supervision, maintain a highly analytical and problem solving mindset while working as a team player and must possess the following:
- 4-6 years ofProject Management or Team Lead Experience specific to the low voltage industry
- Cable or Systems experience with: Wireless Access Control, LAN, WAN, VoIP, Video, Security
- Connectivity experience with regards to switches/routers/servers
- Proven experience with Cable Design (Visio and AutoCad a plus
- Must be able to work with on-line workflow management systems, e.g. Remedy
- Proven experience managing vendors and a team of workers to complete projects
- Familiarity with large Enterprise environments
- Knowledge of cabling guidelines for specific areas (to be determined by location) -Basic understanding of BICSI standards and all low voltage cabling codes and requirements
- Good verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
Overview of responsibilities:
- Trouble shoot with field staff and manage multiple projects in multiple locations simultaneously
- Design, implement, and communicate detailed project plans with vendors, subcontractors, and clients to ensure timely project completion
- Design and distribute vertical and horizontal pull and patch schedules and prepare detailed distribution, routing and riser diagrams.
- Constant and consistent analysis of existing infrastructure, cabling bids and specifications
- Builds and Maintains customer and vendor relationships
- Identify opportunities and communicate with sales teams
- Contract Management experience a plus
- PMP, RCDD, BICSI Certs preferred but not required
- Product Certs a plus: Panduit, Commscope, Berk-Tek, Ortronics
- Intimate knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word a Must
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website