Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Tampa FL
Duration: 6mth (Contract to hire)
Start: Sept 22
- Provides a variety of administrative support functions for the office and region. Enters data for new projects and change orders into the accounting system.
- Processes invoicing and purchase orders for different lines of business (e.g. Security, Healthcare Technologies, Fire and/or Security projects). May process purchase orders for subcontractor timesheets.
- Attends weekly planning sessions; conducts weekly service paperwork reconciliation; may perform weekly timesheet data entry.
- May request certificates of insurance and new vendor setups.
- Coordinates a variety of office support duties which may include: ordering supplies for office copiers/printers, break rooms and restrooms, delivering recyclables to recycling centers, caring for plants in the office, etc.
- May assist with HR office duties such as providing new colleagues with an orientation to the office and reviewing paperwork prior to submitting to the corporate office.
- May coordinate special events for the office (e.g. Convergint Day, monthly birthday cake day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, etc.)
- Handles any unusual or unique office tasks requested by the manager or others (e.g. research for a new copier, licensing details, report details etc.)
- May establish and maintain a customer satisfaction follow up and call back procedure and provide senior management with appropriate feedback. May assist with customer satisfaction surveys.
- May be responsible for maintaining and registering the office and colleagues in industry state licensing programs.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
Job Skills Requirements:
- Strong telephone and personal customer service skills and ability to work under pressure
- Solid Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word skills
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and team members
- Previous administrative support or office management or related experience preferred
- Previous experience in maintaining and registering in industry state licensing programs
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website