Job Title: Security Technician
Location: Tempe, AZ
Anistar Technologies is seeking a Security Technician to install and service Access Control and Intrusion systems in the Phoenix area.
We are looking for candidates that have the skills to lead teams or a crew in the installation and implements and/or performs service for new equipment installation, equipment, or system repairs. This position supports the security solutions business by installing and troubleshooting newly installed electronic security encompassing intrusion detection, access control, and closed circuit television equipment and devices.
- Installs, programs, test, repairs, and services a variety of systems and equipment which may include security, fire alarm & life safety, and/or building automation with guidance as needed.
- Works closely with customers and internal colleagues in providing technical installation support and training. Refers more complex issues to more experienced colleagues.
- Read and understand drawings and prints to install the correct equipment in the correct locations.
- Terminate equipment and field devices while completing and verifying the operation from the field to the reporting systems.
- Lead team and delegate tasks as needed. Demonstrate proper techniques.
- Be willing to do what is required to complete the required task on any given day.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Must be able to read technical documents, drawings and prints.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to think on their feet. As the environment is fast paced and technically demanding.
- Must have experience with: Lenel, Bosch, Axis, Milestone, AMAG, Genetec, or Software House systems.
- Nurse call, intercom, and commercial sound experience is a plus.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website