When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Apexus is the nation's leader in creating reliable health care solutions by enhancing access to medications and improving patient care. We achieve these outcomes through innovative ambulatory pharmacy solutions and support of compliant 340B programs. In addition to serving as the HRSA-designated Prime Vendor for the 340B Drug Pricing Program, Apexus offers professional training and validation through its Advanced 340B Operations Certificate Program and the Apexus Covered Entity Refund Service (CRS) to streamline ineligible 340B discount refunds and Acentrus, a health system-centered solution for local, integrated specialty pharmacy care. For more information about Apexus, visit www.apexus.com.
In this role, you will execute marketing tactics and support marketing solutions processes, creating content and executing email and social media communications. You will ensure the communications strategies are executed efficiently and effectively, in accordance with project timelines.
- Execute marketing tactics for internal clients, including the creation of email communications, social media paid and organic content, and event promotional efforts.
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company's brand, develop engaging copy and content, and oversee the social media calendar.
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, measure a campaign's performance against the KPIs, and research social media trends that are relevant to the company's marketing activities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop strategy and write copy for email campaigns that onboard, engage, and retain potential and current customers.
- Utilize CRM and Marketing Automation platform to build HTML emails, segment distribution lists, utilize marketing automation tools, and pull reports.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and communications to participants, clients, and stakeholders.
- Relevant degree preferred in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field. Digital marketing, social media or related certificate programs are a plus.
- No prior experience required.
- Some experience working in a digital marketing environment preferred.
- Experience using Pardot, Adobe Dreamweaver, Ingeniux CMS, Hootsuite, LinkedIn and Twitter advertising platforms or similar programs to create and maintain marketing assets.
- Basic understanding of HTML code and CSS for email development and web design.
- Demonstrated track record of creating engaging digital content for social media and email communications.
- Experience using graphic design or video editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or Premiere is a plus.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Estimated Hiring Range:$43,800.00 - $63,500.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website