Location: Sinatra Drive, Hoboken, NJ
CHILDREN SEEKING HEROES!
Are you a natural working with children? Do you have previous experience working with children? If you answered YES to these questions, apply to be a Co-Teacher at Apple Montessori Schools, the largest Montessori School in the area.
Make a difference working at a company that nurtures the whole child!
- Ensuring that all students enjoy a safe and enjoyable learning environment.
- Collaborating with the Head Teacher in the areas of curriculum, lesson planning, and parent communication.
- Working closely with students to foster individual success plans and maintaining accurate records.
- Learn how to effectively demonstrate Montessori materials and philosophy.
- Collaborating with teaching staff to plan school events and prepare curriculum.
- Participating in staff development activities, educational trainings and mentorship program
What Apple Montessori Schools can offer you:
- Discover our company values: Integrity, Passion, Caring, and Pursuit of Excellence
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits for eligible employees
- Apple Academy and our ongoing professional development program will give you the tools you need to succeed in a Montessori classroom.
- Paid time off that helps create a work-life balance for full-time employees
- Discount on personal Verizon Wireless accounts
- Career Path Opportunities – Grow with Apple!
- Staff Appreciation Days because our employees rock!
- We've increased our Staff Referral Program from $100 to $250 for applicants who are referred by an employee and employed for at least 6 months
Ready to apply? Below are our desired qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or an Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education preferred
- Must complete Montessori Certification during first year of employment
- Ability to communicate with parents effectively and professionally
- Lesson planning and development
- Capacity to multi-task and function in an ever-changing environment
The Health & Safety of our Children and Staff is our top priority and we are working diligently to follow and exceed guidelines set by the CDC and all federal, state, and local health officials. To learn more about how we keep our community safe please visit our health & safety page, link below. https://www.applemontessorischools.com/healthandsafety/
Apply on company website